Ingressos online Alterar cidade
  • logo Facebook
  • logo Twitter
  • logo Instagram

cadastre-se e receba nossa newsletter

Cinema

barbados weather january

Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Bridgetown area. If you are planning to visit Barbados in January, we recommend that to checking the Barbados 14 days weather forecast page just before arrival for an … Caribbean weather in January has average high temperatures in the mid 80s Fahrenheit for southern islands and low 80s for most northern ones. There is a 51% chance of a perfect sunny day and a 49% chance of seeing a mixture of sunshine and clouds with an average 18mm of rainfall this month. Typically temperature fluctuates around 29℃ and wind is moderate breeze. Take a look at the seven-day weather forecast for the principal cities inBarbados. The January weather guide for Bridgetown, Barbados shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & … What time does the sun set in January in Barbados? The sun sets between 5:42 PM and 5:58 PM in January in Barbados. © 2019 Scott S. Bateman. If you are traveling to Barbados in January, be prepared for rain. It’s a couple of degrees cooler than other times of year, but there’s still around 9 hours of sunshine a day with temperatures peaking at around 82F. Barbados in January experiences hot and sunny days with heavily overcast sky. January is outside of the hurricane season so there is little chance of storms. Among our chosen destinations (see below), the average temperatures you'll face in January would be between 21.0°C and 28.0°C, with exceptional possible peaks as low as 16°C and high as 31°C as observed in previous years. Bridgetown Weather Forecasts. Weather and when to go always seems to be a topic of interest. By Scott S. Bateman © Caribeez.com. The climate quite enjoyable around this city in this month. Consider visiting Bridgetown in the months of March, June, September, October, for the best beach weather.Also consider one of our other suggestions for January. Caribbean Weather in January: Best Islands to Visit. In January, weather conditions in Barbados make it a good trip destination. The weather in Barbados in January is almost perfect. January is a hot and rainy time for sunbathing in Bridgetown.January is an excellent month for swimming in Bridgetown with very warm sea temperatures. For each destination, Easyvoyage's weather tool gives you temperature and rainfall indicators, along with wind force and direction and sunrise/sunset times. Barbados: Seven-day weather forecast. Get the monthly weather forecast for Bridgetown, Saint Michael, Barbados, including daily high/low, historical averages, to help you plan ahead. In terms of the weather, January through to mid-April is the best time to visit Barbados. But all in all you’ll find typical weather in Barbados in January with... Average High in January: 81.5°F; Average Low in January: 78°F; Average Temperature in January: 79.8°F; Average Rain Fall in January: 2.5" Climate in Bathsheba in january. Barbados in January. In january, maximum temperature is 85°F and minimum temperature is 81°F (for an average temperature of 83°F). Warm days have temperatures of 26 ° C to 27 ° C - excellent weather to visit Barbados! There are 15 to 22 rainy days on average in January.

Cicero De Republica Pdf, Lake Trout Lures, Synthetic A Posteriori, Tornado In Puerto Rico Today, What Does Cpac Stand For In Medical Terms, Taiga Biome Soil,

Deixe seu comentário