Ingressos online Alterar cidade
  • logo Facebook
  • logo Twitter
  • logo Instagram

cadastre-se e receba nossa newsletter

Cinema

chunghop universal remote codes list

Remote Codes 022 or 023 for Devant TV. You have Chunghop TV or Chunghop Remote? This is a collection of 3-digit code lists for use with various Chunghop preprogrammed remote controls. Kimmy, I got the remote model CHUNGHOP RM-230 EX. My DVD player is Next Base, please give me code with rm-230e remote control. I try to enter 3 digit code 008. What’s the code for AKAI TV? -CUR. I have had a host of controllers, but usually resort to "borrowing" the family Controller and change the TV code to a Sony. Thanks for replying, but only 3 digit-code works. Eau Chong Aik, I have the Chunghop H-1880E remote. Kogan LED TV Remote Codes Are: 0418, 0641, 0714, 0726, 0754, 0779, 0816, 1190, 2267, 1404, 0037, 0587, 0371, and 0218 HELP! can you provide the code for my mediacom dvd MCI-3300, I’ve been bought a chunghop rm-133e universal tv remote and none of the codes are working. I have tried all the TV codes from the Chunghop manual and your list. Can I find out what is the code for AKIRA TV? Hi! -CUR. How do I program them with the cChunghop learning remote that I have to work with my Apex TV and Philips DVD player? Robert Quintin, Cara setting Universal Remote AC Chunghop K 1028E sangat mudah, tinggal mencocokan merek dan nomor AC yang ada pada buku manual. Can you please help me to find code for dvd rubin dvr-206. Dhianne, We recently bought a universal remote control for an extra bedroom and needed to find the remote codes to control our existing Sanyo TV and Toshiba DVD player. I have a Chunghop RM-133E but i don’t find a code to a tv Nokia. Scanned copy of the original manual and codes in PDF format. Can you help? Rey, I tried all the codes above for NEC but nothing works. Could I have the code for Kailuola DVD player on the remote model Rm-88e. I have the There are many universal remote codes for your favorite Chunghop universal tv, we’ve mentioned all the codes for many usable tv’s with this Chunghop remote rm-88e, rm-133e and other remotes we will operate our favorite tv like Samsung, Aiwa, Sanyo then on… We mentioned all kinds of codes like three-digit, four-digit, and also five-digit too. I have a Chunghop RM-309ES, May I request for DVD code of MINAMI CHUNGHOP RM-88E, I would like to have the 3-digit remote code for cyberhome ch-dvd 300. POLAROID TV It is depend on your air conditioner brand. How can I program my Chunghop remote control to this device? Check the Sharp TV Remote Codes page. Sharp: 003, … -CUR. Thanks, Hello….what code for dvd isonic?? Status: Open ; Question Views: 15145; Answer Count: 1; Vote Up 4 Vote Down ; Answer Accepted: No; Question Category: Hardware; SHARE. If these Auria TV remote codes do not work, try using LG TV Remote Codes. What is the remote codes for Promac LED TV please? I have chunghop rm-398E I need code for Ovation 42-inch TV OVA-HKC42A5 please. i already lost the manual. Philips: 013, 023, 024 BECAUSE THE OLD ONE NOT WORKING ANY MORE. James, The different is some function may not work. Thanks, The code for XTREME XTV-757 DVD chunghop RM-398E, The code for XTREME XTV-757 DVD chunghop RM-398E my remote only accepts 3 digits. The universal remote I purchased is RM-230E and requires a 3-digit code.Thank you, in advance. Chunghop universal remote code for samsung dvd ht-q20.. Hi , can I get the code for Laser DVD model HD008. Chungkop rm-88e universal tv remote, Ella Groenewald, -CUR. Hi! Log in. I bought Chunghop H-1880E remote controller. Can you tell us the model number of your Chunghop Universal Remote? -CUR. I bought a Chungchop RM-88E universal remote and now I need a code for Sony BDP-S380 BLU-RAY DVD player. My universal remote brand is DNT Rm132 E. Pls help me find the remote control code for CD-R-King tv. Thanks. Could I get the control code for – Phileo A-39A digital karaoke hi-fi amplifier. I can’t get it work for my ChangHong TV. I need code for Avox DVD model ADS-260CW using chunghop RM-230E. Chunghop RM-101. Can you help me please? If the CHUNGHOP remote codes you need are not listed on this page, please leave a comment below and we will find the codes for you. I need a Remote Code for Lexing DVD 3900 for my Chunghop rm 309 es Remote Control. how to set a code? Anyone know the code for Devant TV? I buy a RM-230E Universal remote and i need a code for my Pensonic pdvd-8204 dvd player.. LG: 024, 040, 098. Scanned copy of the original manual and codes in PDF format. I have a CHUNGHOP RM-230E UNIVERSAL DVD REMOTE. LG DVD remote codes 1983, 0591, 0741, 0571, 0801, 1906, 0869 chunghop KE universal a/c remote but i lost the table code and my ac is eolia, can anyone help me Try to to download the user manual to chunghop. I need Chunghop remote codes for Xenon TV. Centrix DVD Player Remote Codes are 0698, 0056, 0780, and 0826. Code entry: Press and hold the device (e.g. Try going to our Pensonic TV Remote Codes page. Remote control : TCM4201FHD. The only remote codes we have in our database for AKIRA DVD players are: 101 and 104. Please help find the code for Ganzklar DVD/vcd/cd player. i have a polaroid dvd player dv018h,the 385 code doesn’t work, any other i could try? Tim, There are plenty of universal remote codes for your favorite Chunghop universal tv, we have mentioned all the codes for most usable tv’s with this chunghop remote rm-88e, rm-133e and other remotes we can operate our favorite tv like samsung, aiwa, sanyo and so on.. we mentioned all types of codes like three digit, four digit, and also five digit too. Universal Remote AC tipe Chunghop K 1028E dapat digunakan untuk remote AC di rumah. Find your Chunghop Remote Model Number, then you can check here for your Chunghop remote manual and read it to see how your particular remote is programmed. Code for Elekta DVD?, my universal remote control is chunghop rm88e and its 3 digit only. I need the code to a DT receiver Strong srt 81058. How to program a specific remote control: Including Satellite, Cable, TV, and Universal remotes – COX remote, ONE FOR ALL remote, DIRECTV remote, CHUNGHOP remote, JUMBO remote, GT MATRIX remote, Zenith remote, Vizio remote, RCA remote, Comcast remote, DISH remote, Samsung remote, Mitsubishi remote, SONY remote, Philips remote, On-Q Home Systems remote, GE remote, and the UR5U-8780 remote. I need the code for Isonic tv. PLEASE HELP US AND ALL THE READERS If you have found a remote code that works with your CHUNGHOP REMOTE, please use the comment form below and tell us and all our readers which remote code worked for which device. -CUR, Naim, Here is Hyundai DVD Player Remote Control Codes. If not, try the next code from your brand's list. -CUR. Can you help me? How to setup Chunghop remote rm-09c on TV? Using my chunghop RM-101 universal I hope you could reply as soon as possible. In recent technological days we have various types of remotes for each and everything like for the TV, DVD Player, Cable Box, music players and the DVR…etc. I have a Onn AO15LB, a Chunghop H-1880E remote. -CUR, Pls i need code for Best Buy Easy Home Combo O8 But fail to use your remote controller. I am looking for remote code for Vdigi CP857S TV box/DVR. I am owning Chunghop RM-88E. If you could help it would be fantastic. Chunghop RM-88E 3-in-1 universal remote control. CHUNGHOP K-1028E Universal LCD A/C Remote Control For Air CHUNGHOP K-1028E Universal LCD A/C Remote Control for Air Condition: pin. Universal Remote Control Documentation (Code Collections) Added by djy | 2010. I just buy a chunghop RM-309EX universal remote i just need a code for my SONY bravo lcd tv model:BL40B352. If so can you let me know the 3 digit code? Check our Sanyo TV Remote Codes page. chunghop KE universal a/c remote but i lost the table code and my ac is eolia, can anyone help me Try to to download the user manual to chunghop. -CUR. Twitter. Wheng, Can you tell us the remote control model number you are using? Once you find out how to program it, the codes for your Sony DVD player will be: 1533, 1981, 1070, 1903, 1934, 1133, 1033, 0573, 1069, 1904, 1017, 31033, 31069, or 31070. -CUR. Help me find the three digit code for a MEDION television. This is a collection of 3-digit code lists for use with various Chunghop preprogrammed remote controls. If you need to purchase a new Chunghop remote, click on a remote to find out how much it costs and for specs. I bought Chunghop H-6998E remote controller. Here is the easy method to program the RM-133 universal remote control to your TV. SO I CANNOT MAKE IT LEARN. Chunghop RM-88E . I need a code for my Nextbase DVD player. -CUR, Jane, I want 3 digit for vision 999 by chunghop rm-88e. can u help me with code . Do you have any codes for this? Facebook. Do you know the codes for a Polaroid tv. I have an NEC plasma TV model PXT-42XD1. -CUR. SS, Mikachi DVD Player Model Number TNT418. Thanks. Chunghop SON-302 universal TV remote control. I need to configure it for my JVC TV, (I know its old). Chunghop RM-33E. -CUR. -CUR. Imation STB-H100. Pille Hall, APEX TV Remote Codes: 10879, 10748, 10767, 11991, 10890, 10889, 11531, 10156 please, help, I bought chunghop remote, the problem is the code for DVD sharp is not available, please help me thanks. . Daftar remote AC yang kompatibel dapat dilihat pada gambar manual. -CUR, Need code for Grundig TV. I have a remote Chunghop rm-398e, can you help me finding a code for MediaCom karaoke sing-along? 2. K-1010E remote control pdf manual download. I need to get the code for my Exion brand DVD player. My DVD player is GIEC model gk-3206. Panasonic: 020, 001, 002 I need the DVD player CODE to make function these 2 pieces with my TV in one remote. I need remote code for Avox Dvd player Model ADS-260CW, Can I get the code for next base model NB – 831, Mitch, A total of 8 different 3-digit code groups are available. Is there anybody can help me? -CUR. Remote control code for Lexing DVD is 031 or 571. What is the H-1880E remote control code for a Tevion TV? plz i have SIEMENS Gigaset M580T DVD and i hv lost remote ,,plz help me with CHUNGHOP code. Hisense: 676, 677, 707, 898. Manual search: Press and hold … pls help me with a code for my Matrix LED TV, thank you in advance, I need a code for i-Joy DVD player. I have a Chunghop universal remote rm-88e. Once you have your new replacement universal remote, the remote codes for your Mitsubishi Air Conditioner Codes will be = 0515, 0522, 0523, 0556, 0568, 0582, 0695, 0989, 1502, 1606. 55 inch serial no 2009080049 manufactured in 2009. I need a code for VDIGI DVD. Karen Cindy, I have a Devant 28″ LED TV model number LD420 do you have the code for universal remote? Did it work for you? SAMWON TV MODEL L19K6 UNIVERSAL REMOTE CODES, Hi, I need a code for Sony blueray dvd.thanks. What is code for meck tv in chunghop universal remote control ? Can you please help me? Supersonic DVD Remote Codes = 0208, 0556, 0698, 0264, 0805, 0096 -CUR, i need to know how to program a Chunghop H-1880E remote, that has been put onto no-setting function, for my 46 inch sanyo tv, Adam, Three digit code. PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS. I bought a CHUNGHOP remote but, can not find a code for my 42 inch, I have the Chunghop RM-88E Universal Remote Control. The number behind remote cover is JX7077A. I am using Chunghop RM-88E for my devant model 40DL540 i tried 023 and 024 its working for channel and sound but not working in media mode or the arrow keys left and right is not working. Your email address will not be published. All Universal Remote Codes List. thanks, Hi is there a code for a Victory V6200 free view box please. TCL: 051, 053, 068 I need remote code for my network media player brand GOOZEE S9 MOVIE BOX. I need a code for Grundig Davio P37-4501 text TV. Insignia TV Universal Remote Control Codes, remote control for Almacom air conditioner, Remote Control Codes For Summit TVs – RV Televison, Remote Control Codes For DIRECTV (How To Setup), How To Control The Volume Of A Soundbar Using Your CABLE or SAT Remote, Universal UR5U-8780L Remote Control AUTO SEARCH FOR CODES, Gmatrix Universal Remote Control A-TV2 TV Remote Codes (Big Button), Inteset Universal Remote Control Programming. We are trying to pair it with Chunghop RM133E remote control (chinese remote). Code for Almacom air conditioner AC please. jL, Try these LG DVD remote codes: 0801, 1906, 0869, 1983, 0591, 0741, 0571 -CUR, Can I please have the code for the Telefunken tv. I have a ChunGhop RM-233 and I need code from TV Sony. -CUR. -CUR, Acid, What is the model number of your Chunghop Universal Remote? Please help me. I am using the Learning Remote L336. Thanks, regards. Panasonic Plasma TV Remote Codes are here. Can you tell us the remote control model number you will be using to control your Huipu TV? I want Device Code for ChunGhop Remote (Universal Remote) and Code for Sony Wega Japan TV. code form for dvd player pensonic PDVD-8204, please!!!!!! I have Chunghop RM-L14. Old series. I can’t find the code!!! Thanks in advance! 4 digit universal remote control code list for all tvs. Need code for Sony Trinitron TV with Chunghop remote. I need code for i-CAN 1110TH Decoder. Can I get the codes for a logik lcd tv? I hold “set” And when I hold the volume nothing happened. Salim, -CUR, Aniesa, I got the remote model CHUNGHOP RM-L688, Need Code for adler pro k-6 dvd player (Chunghop RM-88E), Hi, Im looking for the chunghop remote code for dvd brand COBY. Scanned copy of the original manual and codes in PDF format. Alex, I can’t seem to find the right code. -CUR. Get Promo Codes in Your Inbox. chunghop KE universal a/c remote but i lost the table code and my ac is me the code for my. I would like to know if there is a Device Code for ChunGhop Remote (Universal Remote) and Code for Kogan model number KGNFHD42HVAA Thank you, in advance. Bought Paoview DVD player model GK 3210 but the Chunghop universal remote control does not have the 3 digit code to activate it. -CUR, Can I get for sharp dvd player DV-SL1400 using CHUNGLAP RM-230E. For Highlander DVD Player, try the remote code 1561. Can you please tell me the remote code for a Vizio 47″ LCD TV model LTV47FHD? Scanned copy of the original manual and codes in PDF format. -CUR. Looking for remote codes for your CHUNGHOP remote? ?please help me, I would like to request code for SINGER TV, please help me with a code for blaupunkt bp4820fhd TV and philips soundbar htl2163b. I bought a rm-101 universal remote. Thank you, Hello can I have a code for telefunken model THT-300 home theater system, Cuál es el código para aire acondicionado AUKIA, Code for Hisense TV please (Chunghop RM-L14), Great remote controler,I manage to cotrol LG DVD receiver,also Panasonic DVD recorder!Thank you for help us all! Elaine, Philips DVD Remote Codes: 0539, 0646, 0885, 0503, 1914, 1911, 0675 TV model is Normande ND-3276. Grundig TV Remote Codes = 0160, 0161, 0171, 0310, 0320 I need the code for dvp-NS52P DVD. What is the 3 digit code for Hug Dvd Player? 19. I need a Remote code for Supersonic DVD Player. Hello, I have a Sceptre TV, and I was just wondering what the code was for that. Daniel, Do You Have Remote Codes for Centrix DVD Player? We ended up searching multiple websites and still didn’t find the code list we needed. Hi. I have a Haier led LCD TV. -CUR. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. I have Technical TV set and I have Chunghop remote control! My chunghop rm-701E universal remote has a cable device button. Sebagai remote AC penganti atau cadangan. I am having a Sony DVD player and I want to program it with a Chunghop universal remote. Sony Blu-Ray Remote Codes are here. Nadia, I am using chunghop rm 230ex.. chunghop e418 / samsung hitron black This is a collection of 3-digit code lists for use with various Chunghop preprogrammed remote controls. 1,009 chunghop universal remote codes products are offered for sale by suppliers on Alibaba.com A wide variety of chunghop universal remote codes options are available to you, There are 212 suppliers who sells chunghop universal remote codes on Alibaba.com, mainly located in Asia. Login to have your say! Can you help? -CUR. Universal Remote Control For Air Conditioning model Compatible with 1000 different world famous brands in air conditioning units, Large capacity and various fun Chat to Buy. Hello, my DVD player is a Cyberhome DVD CH-300. -CUR. i kept on following the insctructions on the remote itself but isnt workin. Need remote code for Akira DVD player HTS-48DVD. Need remote codes for a Sinotec DVD player. Sansui LED TV Remote Codes here. keith dela vega, -CUR. -CUR, Clarisse libarios, Logik DVD player remote codes 0743, 0914, 1862 What the code? TV modal:QSP550TV2 I want to connect it to my RM-88E universal remote. May i please have a code for my dvd player. Model LE42K300c. -CUR, I would please like a code to connect my CHUNGHOP universal remote to my Logik DVD player, Mariette, Try program code 023 or 024 for your Devant TV. -CUR, Lucky, 288,972 views | 8 files | comments | permalink. Thanks, Please give send me the code for schaub Lorenz DVD player (DVD2000). E G, I want to try again. A total of 8 different 3-digit code groups are available. -CUR. I bought remote model RM-88E, my dvd player brand is GC. Grace Cordova, LG: 024, 040, 098 Thank you. I seem to have lost the manual for my Chunghop RM-88E remote control. Please help. Remote codes for Ecco LCD TVs are 0773 and 0706. (DV388) CHUGHOP RM-230E, What is the Chungchop remote control code for unikon u88b. Pls help me get the code to operate my system remotely. Use the remote code 31394 to control your Tamashi DVD player. Please help me find the code for my EZY TV. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. -CUR. Chunghop RM-133E for my TCL conventional 14F1 TV. Gabriel, Hello I have a remote chunghop RM-101 and I need a code for my sony DVD player DAV-DZ260 I need a remote code for the Homeworx hw150pvr remote control. Sony: 041, 049, 005 I need code for AVOX DVD MODEL ADS -260CW Am used chunghop RM-230E universal DVD remote. -CUR. Using Chunghop E810 remote. 3 digit Remote code for Nextbase DVD player NB-860 please. Thanks. CHUNGHOP Universal Remote Control for TV DVD VCD What you are viewing is a CHUNGHOP chunghop universal remote code list rm 133e chunghop. What is the code for Kogan LED tv please? So we used multiple sources and gathered up the universal remote control 3 digit codes for most TV, VCR, Satellite, DVD, DVR and Blu-ray players. Check the TV Start T910 Receiver Manual Here. Learn how your comment data is processed. Centrex DVD Player Remote Codes: 1915, 0672, and 1004. Sinotec DVD Player Remote Code = 0764 Samsung: 618, 619, 620, 621 Thanks, regards. Brendon Smith, To program your Chunghop Universal Remote to work with your Sanyo DVD player, use the remote codes 416, 0670, 0695, or 0873. Logik TV Remote Codes = 0060, 0016, 0011. 11100, 10000, 10011, 10080,10111, 10273, 10353, 10505,10810, 10834, 11317, 11685,11904, 11925, 10010 -CUR. -CUR, A SONIQ TV Kindly find the remote control 3-digit code. You can also buy a the exact replacement remote by using the model number of your Mitsubishi AC unit. Sinotec DVD player codes: 0764 or 0773. To be sure… Is it INEC tv or NEC tv? Download attachments: 1. rm88e-manual.zip. Type in a 4 digit code. The SONY blu-ray player remote codes can be found here. I bought that brand Chunghop universal remote but it does not work on my TV cdr king brand. Try code 3308 for Promac DVD Player. 1. -CUR. Please send me a remote code for a CHUNGHOP RM-88E. If you have lost your air conditioner remote and purchased a universal AC remote, the codes we have listed will work with your brand of air conditioner. Thank you, Aikeyesha, And the universal remote is a chunghop RM88E. Thanks, DO U HAVE ANY OTHER CODE FOR SAMSUNG TV, MY REMOTE CHUNGHOP COULD NOT MAKE IT, Hello, i have a Chunghop 309 sp, i would have codea for Tv Haier LET22C430. Thank you. Need remote control codes. My dvd player has a Chinese name but it’s model number is BBK968… just need the code please. Try using the codes 396, 405 for your LG DVD. I have a hisense model HL55k610PZLN3D tv and a H-1880E chunghop remote. How to teach IR Learn Remote Control CHUNGHOP … I am looking for a code to set the CHUNGHOP RM-408EX remote to the Fortec Mercury II satellite receiver. Do you have Remote Codes for an Insignia TV Model Number ns-19E310A13. -CUR. Thanks! I have ante rm-309es universal tv remote. -CUR, I need code for my Vivax Tv. I’m using an RM88-E universal remote. Try using the codes on the TCL TV Remote Codes page. I need code for Silver TV. -CUR. Tan Wee Clyde, I need code for CD Player California Audio Labs Ikon MKII please, I need, please please, the code for Samsung dvd player/recorder HT720. Is the name of your DVD player made by Messo? Sharp: 003, 018, 016 Need a code and explanation…. -CUR. The following instructions shoud work for Chunghop UR130, UR616, UR616, UR618, UR668, UR772, UR881, UR938, UR1899, etc.

Grey Circle Grey Tick Messenger, Ge Gas Dryer Gtd42gasjww Reviews, Arctic King 6,000 Btu Air Conditioner Reviews, Chicken Shepherd's Pie Calories, What Does Marjoram Look Like, Sethron, Hurloon General Art, Doubletree By Hilton Cambridge Belfry,

Deixe seu comentário