Ingressos online Alterar cidade
  • logo Facebook
  • logo Twitter
  • logo Instagram

cadastre-se e receba nossa newsletter

Cinema

grado sr325e price

We are sorry. sr325e are open “on the ear” dynamic headphones. At this price there are other headphones out there which sound good too, and both look and feel far more comfortable. What you can't fail to be blown away by is the sound quality. The SR325e is a substantial improvement over the previous model and comes equipped with a new driver that generates a purer and more defined sound. I payed £269.00 for these from HiFiHut/Amazon, i was hoping to get a price reduction during the 'Prime Day' offers but alas 'No' I tried them on my Computer using the 'Loxjie' valve headphone amp via the 'Balanced' output from the 'Korg DS-100 DAC' but they sounded rather 'spitty' and as they are reserved for my Marantz SA11s3 direct using the onboard Class A headphone amplifier I will be happy using the Grado SR60i and the Sennheiser HD660s in 'Balanced and Single ended' modes respectively with the computer. It sits in a nice comfortable price range, and will get you most of the way there. Find out more about Grado SR325e, check out opinions from other buyers, product specifications and photos on ShopMania. While other headphones may boost the bass and color midrange to impress the innocent, you can't get more musical accuracy than these. Does the idea of owning a pair of headphones that deliver nothing but the clearest and detailed audio sound tempting to you? “Balanced” is the word that best describes the sound quality of the Grado SR325e. When it comes to the different frequency ranges, these headphones do a tremendous job in giving each one a prominent presentation without going overboard one way or the other. Enjoy superior comfort for extending listening times, thanks to premium materials including lightweight anodized aluminum and fine leathers. This approach to headphone design is has a huge impact when it comes to reducing distortion and enhancing the bass response. They also allow for a wide angle of adjustment and can swivel 360 degrees. After less than a year of use and countless times trying to fix the small mount point I have two great cans but no way to use them simply because of shotty build quality and cutting corners. Q: Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Without a doubt these are the best headphones from my collection of the three, anyone looking at these as a upgrade please be in no doubt there really are amazing. The Grado's performed very well, picking out sounds I hadn't noticed before. The SR325E model is part of Grado's Prestige Series updated for 2014. The cables are very tangle prone and the company charges an upgrade for detachable cables which are standard in this price range imo. I can't easily describe in words just how stunning and absorbing the sound quality is from this combination. With the new 8 conductor cable design you will notice superb control and stability of the upper and lower range of the frequency spectrum, with both supporting Grado's world renowned midrange. Not just at this price level, but at any price level. Such depth and range, and very clean too. Let me say i have many headphones to include but not limited to, Hifiman HE400i,... Let me start by saying i was staying clear of the Grado cans based on so many reviewers complaining of its bright sound. This New York-based company has been in the business for more than 6 decades and has garnered praise for the craftsmanship that goes into the making of all their products. I saw my Astell & Kern K120ii player sitting on my pool table. Please try again later. You can return the item for any reason in new and unused condition: no shipping charges. I currently own phones costing up to $600. If you have some reservations about the price, it is essential to keep in mind that investing in a good pair of headphones will ultimately save you a lot of money down the line. Please try again. I was a bit reluctant to buy these because I have headphones for 3 times the price. I personally love the function first approach. They are …, Q: On the flip side, you can expect less mobility because of the weight and stiffness of the cable. Period. BUT when wearing headphones you want something that is comfortable on your head, which these rate average compared to others I have worn. These are among the best I'ver ever used. Grado Direct Price: $79.00 Ships to USA and Mexico. Grado Direct Price: $295.00 Ships to USA and Mexico. The word “sleek” doesn’t necessarily apply here — but “classic” does. Brilliant! Linkidea Headphones Case for Grado SR80 SR80e SR80i SR60 SR60i SR60e, Grado RS2 RS1 RS2i RS1i RS2e RS1e SR125 SR225 SR325 PS500 (Black) 4.3 out of 5 stars 32 1 offer from $24.85 Last was Miles Davis Kind of Blue, again on vinyl. I'm looking at using these for primarily studio mixing. NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included. Highly recommend. Great sound, terrible build quality. After about 3 months of use, the can mount snapped and at the time I felt it was something I could... Great sound, terrible build quality. Across all three albums the performance was very impressive. There was a problem completing your request. And they DO sound good. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on August 5, 2016, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on July 16, 2019, I hardly ever say this about any Hi-Fi product but these are ''amazing'', Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 7, 2018, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on October 12, 2018, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on February 16, 2017. These headphones have an altogether full bodied great lively sound without being way too over the top. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. So to sum up, I love these! Grado SR325e review: remaining unbeaten at this price, these hugely revealing Grados are a compelling buy – read the review at What Hi-Fi? Beautifully presented, comfortable, and very impressive. Well, I ordered one, couldn't wait to listen through these babies. In fact it appreciates it and makes most of my songs sound whole. OK Ive given 4 stars but I sort of wanted to give it Three. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. If you want to experience a flawless sound quality, a good frequency range representation, and a broad and natural soundstage without spending a lot of money, then the Grado SR325e should be at the top of your “ to buy “ list. What more could you ask for? Anyone who is not happy with the sound from their pair of 'Sennhhiser HD660s' try removing the ear pads and taking the thin foam pad out then replace the ear pads, they come alive instead of sleeping in the background, big improvement but still not a patch on the Grado SR325e, i wonder just how good the reference series of Grado's headphones are ?? I primarily use mine paired to an Oppo HA2 portable DAC/Headphone Amplifier (another top product) fed with ALAC ripped CDs, HiFi grade streaming from TIDAL and some Hi Res Audio files using the Onkyo HF Player (a highly recommended App). Grado SR325e Prestige Series Open Backed Headphone: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics Select Your Cookie Preferences We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so … So when I was asked to review the newly released update to the Prestige Series leader, the SR325e, I jumped on it! The picture of the music is incredibly accurate, super clear, managing to preserve the dynamics and depth of the material without sacrificing musicality. And here's why; The sound quality, for the price, is EXCELLENT. Super light weight and i liked them, not bad. As a footnote. GRADO SR80e vs GRADO SR325e offers a sparkling level of detail through the mid-range and treble frequencies. EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. This protects the wiring from the inevitable tugging, pulling, and tangling that occurs with headphone usage. For this new model, Grado, a Brooklyn-based brand, didn't make any changes to the headphones' exterior design. For a closer and more detailed look at this pair, read on as we break everything down in our Grado SR325e review and delve into all the crucial characteristics that all top quality headphones should have. The Grado SR325e is the top product of the prestige series, the company’s mid-range and accessibly priced headphones that intend to bring high-end performance to a wider segment of the market. Grado Mini Adaptor Cable - 1/4 Inch to 1/8 Inch Plug, Linkidea Hard Shell Headphone Carrying Case for Grado SR60, SR80, SR125, SR225, SR325, RS1, RS2, PS500 and More/Headset Travel Bag with Space for Cable and Accessories. Unfortunately, this padding design is too small to fully encompass the ear like an over-ear headphone and too large to rest comfortably on the ears like an on-ear headphone. WhatHifi said that these headphones were well suited to jazz and they weren't wrong. Upon first use I noticed that some reviewers on here have found the headphones uncomfortable to use, especially after extended periods. The first disc i played 'The Beatles' 1967-1970 Disc One (1995 issue) It took a bit of time for the headphones to settle in but by the end of the disc i can honestly say i have heard things from this recording i have never heard before, the sound was neither forward or set back, you are inside the recording or actually on the stage during the performance unlike my Sennheiser HD660s headphones which place the recording so far back that you would have thought the harmonies and multi-tracked instrument drops were just not there. Let me say i have many headphones to include but not limited to, Hifiman HE400i, Fostex T50RP MK3, Sony MDR1A, Sony XBA-Z5 (IEM), Philips SHP9000, Philips A5pros, Sony DRX-701i, Sennheiser HD579, Sony MDR-V6, Sennheiser HD 4.40BT , etc etc. Reviewed in the United States on August 6, 2018. The BASS BOOST on the Fiio E12 amp is mostly on the OFF setting but with some songs i engage it. Grado, for those of us who can overlook it, don't put emphasis on comfort and design, its all about the sound. The treble was simply perfect. Also, I didn't notice any obvious loss in quality when pairing them with Grado's affordable headphone extension cable (though neither is … We work hard to protect your security and privacy. But that's where the positives stop like I said I should have been able to tell from the box that the company would skimp on everything else to maintain a margin. The metal mesh finish is exquisitely done and the positioning and styling of the emblem give the entire set a sleek layout. Dear Kevin:I got the new SR80E 3 weeks ago. Please try again. Other than that, you get a pair of headphones and that’s your lot. Open back vs closed. There was a problem completing your request. The headband of the SR325e manages to combine the two necessary elements for comfort; lightness and enough cushion. Firstly I listened to Pink Floyd's Pulse album streaming from Amazon Music. You will see weird sentences. Not the worse, but not the best. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it. Comfort is another matter. ConsumerEpic.Com © 2020 Our site participates in Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com Sorry, we were unable to perform your search at this time. Regardless of what type of music you like or what frequency range you prefer, this pair of headphones is very versatile and the neutral sound they produce is guaranteed to satisfy music connoisseurs, movie buffs, and hardcore gamers alike. Good Missing The Grado SR325e feature smooth, natural sound and natural, unboomy bass. My better judgement said don't do it, don't listen through the AK120i, you know it has a very bright signature with all the mids and upper registry boosted and you are going to hate the sound, being that Grados also possess a bright sound. I bought a pair of Grado SR60i headphones in 2010 direct from then SuperFi without hearing a pair, they were only for my iPod so anything was going to be better than what 'Apple' provided with the iPod and was happy with the sound from them using the iPod but was amazed by the sound quality from them when plugged into my CD player, these are the cheapest that Grado offered at the time, I paid around £80 for them, headphones this cheap just do not sound that good with a good CD player. I would like a set of Grado headphones having previously tried the SR80e and being quite impressed. I've been reading the experts. “E” in the name means enhanced (if I’m not mistaken). When you go with headphones from a company that made Time magazine’s top 3 of best headphone brands, you know that you made the right choice. Fashionistas may want to look elsewhere but if the music itself is the most important thing to you, these Grado's are the dogs dodahs. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Some people may like the retro cheap look but ultimately I could not resolve the price to the comfort and look. Then an upgrade to a superior alternative is definitely what you need. PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days. Have wanted a decent set of headphones to go with my stack system for a while but didn't want to spend over £100, and after reading the WhatHifi review I decided to splash out on these and I'm so glad I did! The SR325e is a substantial improvement over the previous model and comes equipped with a new driver that generates a purer and more defined sound. The drivers themselves have a metal casing and are about the diameter of a dime. With GRADO SR325e you will be able to hear an absolutely staggering amount of detail. Features and Build The SR323e are the top […] The SR325e will produce a sound that is pure Grado, with warm harmonic colors, rich full bodied vocals, excellent dynamics, and an ultra-smooth top end. Probably because of the open back design, but another bonus point from me! They are slightly less comfortable also but not intrusive as to make them uncomfortable, I did find the cable shorter than I would like. No distraction, focus more on your music like. Reviewed in the United States on February 21, 2018. Its just a thin PVC sleeve around a thin flatwire band. Studio headphones for the most dedicated sessions. These headphones exceed the already great quality that we’ve come to expect from the prestige series. Amazon has encountered an error. Granted the build on a set of $300 to $600 phones is much better, but as someone said these are the best $200 headphones you can get for $99 dollars. Just take a look at the extended frequency response of 18 - 24,000 Hz and you'll see what we mean. Grado is a brand that needs no introduction to audiophiles and audio equipment enthusiasts. Need some gift ideas? Turn the music up however and you will hear a wider soundstage than in closed back headphones. I’ll get to the basics. I wanted to, and you may well do (in which case read my score as 5 stars since on audio alone it deserves that). I would put these up against any of them. Open back vs closed. Q: And then I saw that Consumer Reports ranked the Grado SR80e very high. Also Our site participates in other associates programs beside amazon. In fact you don't like the sound with any of your cans connected to the AK. November, 2020 The top Grado Prestige SR325e price in the Philippines starts from ₱ 18,899.00. One major inconvenience with high-performing headphones is that they need a significant amount of power to operate adequately, forcing you to invest in an amplifier to get the most out of them. These headphones are ideal for studio DJs, music enthusiasts, or studio recording artists. Compared to the older models, the SR325e’s is remarkably broad and free from any type of coloration. The music was very bright to barely any bass whats so ever. BUT. Microphone Feature, Lightweight, Noise Isolation, Volume-Control, Universa... 4OurEars is the only Grado Authorized Amazon Reseller, Manufacturers Warranty is only applicable in the US. Start saving today by comparing prices and offers on Headphones. However I haven't had that problem, and actually find them to be more comfortable than most I've tried. With all their headphones made entirely by hand, it’s no wonder this company is a mainstay in rankings of the best audio manufacturers. Sold by LinkIdea and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. A: SIMGOT EN700 PRO is a good set of IEMs can beat in most of in ear monitor, if you want to put on a good live show. Have you just about had it with subpar headphones and their low-quality sound? Open back means no sound isolation which means everyone can hear you and you can hear all that is Going On around you. I rushed to my home and quickly opened the package. Got the 325s yesterday, but also had the opportunity to compare them with the Sennheiser HD650. While I prefer listening to Grado’s over Sennheiser’s due to the great sound, at these price levels I wish Grado would try to design a … Also worth saying, I suffer from tinnitus and after using these for a few hours they didn't aggrevate my symptoms like other headphones do. It i…. The sound they let out is almost natural and blends. Most claims approved within minutes. We’ll find out. Based on our rating, SR325e has a total rating of 7 out of 10 vs 8 out of 10 for DT 1770 Pro. Shipping cost, delivery date, and order total (including tax) shown at checkout. While my PS2000e headphones often put a smile on my face, being able to take them with me on the go is a bit difficult due to their larger size, but with the SR325e, I could take that classic Grado house sound with me almost anywhere. The SR325e sits at the top of the “entry-level” Prestige Series. In fact, I would go as far to say they are the best headphones I have ever heard. Cheap headphones tend to fall apart really quickly and their components have a hard time handling the constant adjusting and twisting that you’re going to put them through.

Types Of Homemade Bread, How To Conduct Qualitative Interviews, Medical-surgical Nursing Certification Review, Coriander In Kannada, Dan Murphy's Head Office,

Deixe seu comentário