Ingressos online Alterar cidade
  • logo Facebook
  • logo Twitter
  • logo Instagram

cadastre-se e receba nossa newsletter

Cinema

la roche posay retinol acne

I think this is the best apartment complex in Phoenix. They came out and replaced a couple of parts and had to order some more. We are sorry that you've had the experience that you had regarding your water leaks. Call now for availability! We have lived here for about 5 years now and can attest to the decline of this property since it was sold and new management took over. No complex is perfect, and for a large complex, this one has surprisingly few issues. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. First action of maintenance is good most of the time including the emergency maintenance calls but if they can’t fix it at the time, they tell you someone will come and fix it but there is no follow up action. Search for other Apartments in Phoenix on The Real Yellow Pages®. 815 N 52nd St. Phoenix, AZ 85008-6734. mid-century modern apartments for rent in biltmore phoenix 2004 N 24th Street, Phoenix, AZ 85008 Neighborhoods: 24th Street Corridor, Biltmore, Central Phoenix, Camelback East, Camelback Corridor, East Side Phoenix The rent continues to go up without any improvements other than 2 very ugly colors that have been chosen to paint the complex. If I knew I had to move my stuff so that they can work on repairs, I would happily move my stuff somewhere else. Indoor court is a hot oven with no air circulation & broken lights & dirty slippery floors w/dust bunnies. We offer nineteen floor plans with one and two bedroom homes for rent. BBQ areas and a car wash station. My main pros are Great staff, Pet friendly, and great amenities. -Most dog friendly apartment I have ever known. Major employers, downtown Phoenix, ASU, and Sky Harbor Airport are all just minutes away. Nearby parks include Papago Park, Papago Park and Papago Park. Thank you! View all studio apartments in Phoenix, AZ. New management is not good. Modena is located in Dallas, Texas. At Modena , you can select from one of our newly renovated one, two and three bedroom apartments and town homes. I know that we can't always make everyone happy. No Reviews . Locals enjoy Papago’s convienient access to Phoenix’s art and culture museums as well as major roadways. What is the price range for a 1-bedroom apartment in Phoenix, AZ? -The Maintenance staff and Maintenance manager (Matt) are fantastic!! Though it may be better for some residents than others, there is a lot of open parking on the south end of the complex. This apartment is in Phoenix. Check for available units at Mandarina Apartments in Phoenix, AZ. Once I sent email few times (so that I have record of communicating with them) but they never replies so I called the office and the girl who picked up my call says ‘oh yea I saw the email.’ well if you saw it please respond. They are currently trying to charge me for an extra month even though we were completely moved out three weeks before the end of our lease. In my building alone, there are at least 7 dogs, and the surrounding buildings have 5 to seven dogs each. Use our detailed filters to find the perfect place, then get in touch with the property manager. Modena is surrounded by vibrant landscaping and tranquil running streams and waterscapes. Phone Number: (602) 883-3935. They wanted us to sign paperwork to say that we would not be renewing the lease, and that had to be turned in 30 days in advance. Check for available units at Mandarina Apartments in Phoenix, AZ. My apologies that you are having a frustrating experience of this nature. Never answer their phones when calling! ForRent.com can guide you through your entire rental search. Modena Apartments is a 27 minute walk from the RAIL Valley Metro Rail at the 50th St/Washington stop. Today's rental pricing for One Bedroom Apartments in Modena ranges from $900 to … Great location near freeways as well as between downtown and Tempe. The groundskeeper keeps this place shipshape and beautiful. I was told that someone will come in tomorrow and I know for sure no one came because my mother was staying with me and she was at home all day and following day when no one is at home, a contractor goes into my unit without telling me and move my stuff to living room and on my bed (shoes on my picture frame on top of my pillow where I sleep) with dust from repairing work on top of it. Major employers, downtown Phoenix, ASU, and Sky Harbor Airport are all just minutes away. It's a gigantic complex and there is a hard working team. They charged me late fees without explaining to me why when the payment was made on time! She then calls him and he has no idea what's going on. Modena is an oasis in the heart of the city. Modena is surrounded by vibrant landscaping and tranquil running streams and waterscapes. There's an amazing walking path in the back at Papago park as well! Location: 5/5. Also, the on call security that has been an amenity here for years, no longer exists. I should’ve listed to the preview reviews but I needed a place to stay for 3 months while I bought my house! At Modena , you can select from one of our newly renovated one, two and three bedroom apartments and town homes. Their security it not the best but their mainance people are the best! Phoenix; Apartments; Modena Apartments; Modena Apartments Apartments. Modena is an oasis in the heart of the city. The park is a favorite hiking destination for locals, and it houses the Phoenix Zoo and Desert Botanical Garden. If there is anything we can do to make your living at Modena a better experience we welcome and suggestions you may have. Find top apartments in Downtown Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ! This morning they sent over maintenance who told me he saw an issue with my AC unit the day before and the leak was caused by my A/C unit. For the price, you can't beat this spot. Modena is surrounded by vibrant landscaping and tranquil running streams and waterscapes. Modena is surrounded by vibrant landscaping and tranquil running streams and waterscapes. The rent at Modena Apartments ranges from $1,430 for a two bedroom to a $1,570 two bedroom. Near Botanical Gardens, Phoenix Zoo, golf course and Papago Buttes. She said well I'll call the supervisor and ask him, I said he hasn't been over there he's not gonna know. Or sign in if you already have an account. I am good at finding deals, but this one takes the cake in terms of all around amenities. Price is good for the area. Thank you for your most current review. Come see us! This complex is huge, has multiple apartment layout options, a private entrance onto the Botanical Gardens, 7 pools, a workout room, a racquetball court, a volleyball court, a fish pond, a duck pond, a car wash stall, and even a little convenience store. One covered parking spot included in rent. Discover a Life of Leisure at Arcadia Villa North Phoenix Apartments. See our spacious floor plans at our apartments in Phoenix, AZ. All in all, I would definitely recommend this apartment complex. It's nice to walk around even at night. Security at night and gates are closed throughout the night. This is why a lot of young professionals and small families live here. The maintenance team is a small army that goes around getting at everything within their reach. No Reviews . They are professional and to the point. Dear Resident, Rental assistance website (opens in a new tab), Information for disabled persons website (opens in a new tab). I would have covered my bed so I dont have to sleep in the bed with dust. All of their mistakes are "computer errors". I lived in 10 apartments since I was 19 and started college and this beats em all. I have lived at Modena Apartments through different management teams. Company Information. Papago Park is nearby as well. Amenities: 4/5. Customer service and satisfaction is our top priority! I can be reached at 855.411.9343 or via email at customerservice@weidner.com. Weidner Apartment Homes offers convenient and attractive apartments for rent in both the US and Canada. We’re not sure why you’d ever want to leave our luxury apartments in Phoenix, Arizona, but if you do, you’ll see that we’re in an unbeatable location. Dear Resident, I contacted Adam (Property Manager) to discuss a referral credit that was never received and from the beginning of the conversation it began with a condescending tone up until the point where He began to blame me and the person I referred as being the reason for the credit not applying. Experience Phoenix, Arizona. Read residents' comments about the area. The apartment complex is clean. He went and checked the unit above. Modena at 815 N 52nd St, Phoenix, AZ 85008, USA apartments for rent We have many floor plans available with multiple features. Modena Apartments - (602) 275-4466. Business Category: Apartments and Real Estate Business Tags: 85008. If you need something or have questions he's the MAN!! Home never felt so good! I love the fitness center and there are several nice pools. Modena is surrounded by vibrant landscaping and tranquil running streams and waterscapes. The Modena 191 in Phoenix, AZ has 1 - 2 BR apartments with rent starting at $1494. View floor plans, photos, and community amenities. View all Modena Apartments here. We had zero issues moving to a downstairs apartments at the end of our lease when I became pregnant, even though we decided to stay last minute and had signed off that we were moving. They are actually pretty decent. Each home comes with a carport! Modena has everything you need. The breakfast on the go was great. I immediately did so. Major employers, downtown Phoenix, ASU, and Sky Harbor Airport are all just minutes away. Not these guys. and good amentities. I was told by Tammie that Valerie was out sick and that all I needed to do was to go online and pay the $350 deposit for the apartment I picked out. Every time I drive past the maintenance shed, they are out there horsing around. Everyone tries very hard to continue to give a great experience from move-in to living to moving out. Each building has its own grassy area which includes a doggy waste plastic bag dispenser and trashcan. Pros are Maintenance staff is quick and always fixes whatever issue I have in the apartment. I sometimes hear the airplanes take off the in the morning and an occasional semi rolling by on the 202, but for the most part, it is a very peaceful place. We're in a great area, with just a short walk to the pool and the gym. Not a lot of extra space for two people. A friendly staff and efficient and prompt maintenance makes life easier. There are no reviews for this property. Apartments in this building are about 5% more expensive than the Phoenix average. I’m super glad I found them when I moved back to the Valley and I absolutely love it here! I wish we had moved while our lease was still under Red Mountain! Thank you for your kind review. Noise: 4/5. Not all features are available in every apartment. apartments.comAd. Call (602) 275-4466 today! If you want to keep good tenants, they would offer cheapest rate for 12 months but this location, they offer 11 or 10 months for the cheapest option. Modena Apartments is an Arizona Trade Name filed on January 19, 2018. This apartment is in Phoenix. -lots of great amenities, This place has so many pools its amazing! Many grill around the facility, there is a dog park, car wash, volley ball court, and many grassy areas. Apartments in Phoenix, AZ. Just steps from your door, you'll find an array of amenities at Arcadia Villa North Phoenix Apartments. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. Make Vertu Apartments your new home. Right next to the 202 and in the middle of Phoenix & Tempe and very close to Scottsdale. Taking charge of today's modern living and continued pride in customer service, we encourage you to come join the luxuries we have to offer. So I emailed the same request. You can't beat the location; it's so close to everything. Welcome home neighbor! - A small second which was not a con for me, would be if you are bothered by dog barking make sure your apartment is not by the dog park. The leasing office supposed to be open at 9am but no one answers at 9:40am. Floor plans are artist’s rendering. I’ve witnessed and heard them burn out on the golf carts near the parking lot that people park their cars in. You will be happy you did! Dear Resident, This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. See BBB rating, reviews, complaints, & more. We truly value the feedback. 42 Reviews (602) 275-4466 Website. Good neighbors around the buildings. Make Mandarina Apartments your new home. Hello, Management and Maintenance: 3.5/5. Major employers, downtown Phoenix, ASU, and Sky Harbor Airport are all just minutes away. They are also great with pets, My dog loves the maintenance guy, he flops over for a belly rub every time he sees him. This means they are not all fully updated, and have typical old building issues, but we had nothing structural or serious come up. For one guy, it's perfect. Major employers, downtown Phoenix, ASU, and Sky Harbor Airport are all just minutes away. PET FRIENDLY At Sage Luxury Apartment Homes, we love your pets almost as much as you do and are thrilled to welcome pets in our 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments in Phoenix, AZ. Weidner Apartment Homes offers convenient and attractive apartments for rent in both the US and Canada. Modena is really awesome. New management is worst and their maintanance team doesnot even know how to fix basic AC problems. But, once you have ANY issues with the office personnel, you will HATE you ever signed that lease. Beautiful scenery nearby. We offer so many amenities including a fully-equipped 24-hour fitness center, six pools and four spas, sand volleyball, and indoor racquetball. However, the front office staff could be a little friendlier and the grills are situated near the few grass locations so when people don't pick up after their dogs - that can be a little gross. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. My lease is ending in a few months and I cannot wait to move out. Share details of your own experience with this property. Security gates and my favorite, Koi ponds and ducks! The price range for a studio apartment in Phoenix, AZ is between $755 and $2,997. since then, I have not heard anything from anyone so I called on Tuesday (Jan 16, 2018) of this week to schedule a time when I can view the apartment before my actual move in. Get Accredited Business Login Scam Tracker. View prices, photos, virtual tours, floor plans, amenities, pet policies, rent specials, property details and availability for apartments at Modena Apartments … Modena is an oasis in the heart of the city. The next day, I called back to find out the next steps. The Modena 2343 in Phoenix, AZ has 2 BR apartments with rent starting at $1220. Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport Air Guard Station. But we really strive to meet everyone’s needs. Modena is surrounded by vibrant landscaping and tranquil running streams and waterscapes. I was excited to live here, but now I am just disappointed in what I signed into. Modena is an oasis in the heart of the city. Thank you. We were drawn in by the moderate price, great location, loft style apts. Search for other Apartments in Phoenix on The Real Yellow Pages®. Please contact us at 602-275-4466 at your earliest convenience. Though the website and app are convenient ways to submit maintenance requests, communication on when the requests will be completed (if they are at all) is spotty. Adam. Great location, full weight room. there is always space at at least one. Modena is surrounded by vibrant landscaping and tranquil running streams and waterscapes. Thank you for being a valued resident as well. Modena Apartments is located in Phoenix, Arizona in the 85008 zip code. Apartment List's personalized search, up-to-date prices, and photos make your apartment search easy. Make our 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments in Phoenix, Arizona, your home base. Live in style at one of our luxury residences in Phoenix. Browse Be the first to add a review on this property. The grounds are beautiful and the place was quiet and felt safe for a single female with a teenager. Tommy Thompson says officers responded to a shooting at the Vaseo Apartments … I have contacted corporate and will post an update on the final resolution. Makes older management look amazing. Please come by our office at your earliest convenience. I could go on but suffice it to say -- the amenities aren't worth the headache of dealing with management. I have stackable washer/dryer in my unit, it was brand new when I moved in March but it started leaking water. The “Property Manager” is disrespectful and should not be managing a property this size with a lack of customer service, communication, or resolution skills. Then you should consider moving to Papago, a large Phoenix neighborhood just north of Sky Harbor International Airport. First off thank you for taking time to write a review about Modena. Find the best rated Phoenix Apartments, read reviews, and schedule an appointment today! Waived Admin at Move In on Select Units. We look forward to having you both as long-term residents so if there is anything we can do to make living at Modena even more enjoyable, please do not hesitate to let us know. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Modena Apartments at 815 N 52nd St, Phoenix, AZ 85008. Within a year and half, I had 19 maintenance requests excluding three emergency maintenance calls. However, there is one couple in my building who have 2 large dogs who are constantly running around off-leash and despite numerous complains, nothing is done about it. They were so accommodating, pleasant, and transparent. We are a fully-gated community with on-site professional management and maintenance available every day. View Map, Your new residence has been built to exacting standards with several attractive features. Overall i feel extremely safe at these units and i recommend them to anyone who is trying to find one in this area. Walk out the back gate and step onto Papago Trail, a four-mile desert loop with a short lookout climb at the halfway point that is the perfect view for a mountain view sunrise or cityscape sunset. Also, so we can get more clarification as to the situations listed. Our recently renovated luxury community offers residents the best in Phoenix living, from must-have apartment amenities to a long list of communal conveniences and pet-friendly accommodations. We tried to give them verbal notice that we would not be renewing our lease and they would not accept it. Pretty sure this company is just going to flip the complex so they don't really have to care about customer service. Halfway through the lease we started to have some maintenance issues. For certain things you will be asked to sign the authorization form with expectation (who will be responsible for what not) for contractors to come in beforehand but that does not happen for all the cases. The staff is so helpful and kind and Michelle is so pleasant. This highly developed area offers residents various shopping venues, recreational facilities and abundant employment opportunities. The location is very convenient to most everything in the east valley. It is a great location but I would suggest to live somewhere else. I get it. The grounds are pretty well-kept, although the last few weeks, neither of the dog waste receptacles near my building have been emptied. We are next to the Papago Peaks golf course and adjacent to Papago Park. My only complaint is due to the size of the complex and the management updating many of the apartments, the complex can get busy and parking can be difficult and I did get stuck in one of the outdated units. Stay clear of this place unless you enjoy living with cockroaches. I'm not going to call them since they do not follow up with the front office. Though it's a bit of a trek to get to the paved canal trail, it's still a great benefit for runners/bikers. My dad always said, the three most important factors when it comes to real estate: "Location, location, location." Apartments for Rent. There were two separate issues which did happen at the same time. They typically fix any issues submitted online within a week, and if they are not fixed, you can call and they will gladly let you know why, typically its when they are waiting on a part. I'd recommend it to anyone! Maintenance requests are handled pretty quickly and the location, of course, is great. 1 & 2 bedroom apartments in phoenix Your desert oasis awaits at Cala Paradise Valley Apartments. Access to Tempe, downtown Phoenix, the airport (7-8 mins away), and Old Town Scottsdale can't be much better than this. At Modena, you can select from thoughtfully designed one, two and three bedroom apartments and town homes. Thank you for your most recent review. The walking path around the Papago golf course is well kept and gives you access to bike paths. At Modena , you can select from one of our newly renovated one, two and three bedroom apartments and town homes. Hello Austin, Browse photos and learn more about renting at Modena 2343. At least maintenance from the last management got to your issue within the week. We are always happy to assist our residents. I have lived at Modena Apartments through different management teams. Tools to help you see this property remotely: Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps. Management. Get directions, reviews and information for Modena Apartments in Phoenix, AZ. The staff is nice and the maintenance is okay. Apartment features include USB charging outlets, chef-style kitchens, walk-in closets, Bluetooth keyless entry, ceiling fans, 9-foot ceilings, and a balcony or patio. Prices and availability are subject to change. I called Regional Office Friday (today) and of course, NO answer so I left a message. Modena is an apartment located in Maricopa County, the 85008 ZIP Code, and the Balsz Elementary District attendance zone. Apartment features include USB charging outlets, chef-style kitchens, walk-in closets, Bluetooth keyless entry, ceiling fans, 9-foot ceilings, and a balcony or patio. They never have an attitude of fixing issues. Then, a few days later, Valerie left me a message saying I was approved. Modena Apartments has a Walk Score of 22 out of 100. Search Floor Plans. See all 10,946 apartments in Phoenix, AZ currently available for rent. Since I am giving a good review I will start with the con's I guess I'll add that the amenities are pretty good. The complex is very dog-friendly, almost too much so. Modena Apartments is a business providing services in the field of Real estate agency, . The pricing for 10 Studio Apartments in Modena currently ranges from $770 to $3,600 with an average price of $1,299. New Apartments Added Daily. Original request was submitted on August 26 and someone came and said someone else will come and fix it. 1 space; Assigned Parking. This is right off a major freeway and very close to Arizona State University. Company Information. They have well kept grass everywhere, and even leave nice potty bags all around the complex. If there is ever anything you need, please do not hesitate to contact our office. View floor plans, photos, and community amenities. My first problem is if you saw it walking by, then why not address it before it causes a problem. Charged me more in rent because they didn’t have my apartment ready so had to move me to a different one! Full access gym, several pools, sand volleyball,private access to walking path. When you live here, you won't want to live anywhere else! Live north of Phoenix at our apartments offering studio, 1 & 2 bedroom floorplans, updated interiors with a modern flair and great amenities. Overall Red Mountain Villas is definitely a solid place to live. Prices and availability subject to change without notice. Maintenance has been impressive, office staff is good enough, amenities are pretty good and the location is terrific. Management, Worse apartment complex I ever ever lived at! Come to a home you deserve located in Phoenix, AZ. Don't be looking for any fancy upgrades or a perfect home lots of little things wrong which can be annoying but bit the price can't go wrong. Modena Apartments - (602) 275-4466 (602) 275-4466. Apartments.com™ - The #1 Site For Apartment Rentals. Address: 815 N 52nd St Phoenix, AZ 85008 . One covered assigned parking space per unit. Read 17 reviews of Modena in Dallas, TX with price and availability. If you do recommend Modena to friends, family, or coworkers and they move in, we offer a Resident Referral program. I would love to meet with you in regards to things that we can fix and adjust to make you happy. Immerse yourself in a fresh living space, accentuated by modern amenities, uncompromising service, and energy-efficient design. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . So there is a lot of barking. There was one time I called to report it and no one came out to look. Modern finishes are sleek and chic throughout. Been living here for 2 months and last night I had water leaking from multiple spots in the ceiling. Email me listings and apartment related info. The price you pay is well worth it given what you get (in-apartment laundry, for one!! I went back to the office to talk to the manager who then confirmed it was my AC. Every time we reported it they would come out and do something that would get it to stop for a couple of weeks and then it would start again. -Tammie Groat is the leasing manager, She is fantastic. While most of the buildings are old and in need of a renovation, the cheap rent and the access to Papago park in your back yard make up for it in a big way. Also, the front gate is constantly open so no more amenity of living in a gated community. I had to request another one on September 14 and they installed the new machine but it was September 29. Life at Onnix means more time to socialize, explore, and relax. The company's filing status is listed as Registered (January 19, 2018) and its File Number is 9046848.The company's principal address is 815 N. 52nd St., Phoenix, Arizona 85008 and its mailing address is 815 N. 52nd St., Phoenix, Arizona 85008. We did not receive notice of this and now are being told to call non emergency Phoenix police department. The maintenance staff is excellent, each apartment has its own separate air conditioning unit, and you can choose to pay extra for your own washer/dryer or use the laundry room. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. Each Apartments.com listing has verified availability, rental rates, photos, floor plans and more. I've lived here for two and a half years and have had a pretty good experience. Is there a good day or time that we can reach out to you or that you can contact our office so that we may do so? Centrally located, you’ll be within reach of … Please do not be fooled with all the renovations that the property is undergoing as this of course is to get more people in the door. Welcome home to Zazu Apartments in Phoenix, Arizona! As for management, it has improved since I moved in over a year ago. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Modena Apartments at 815 N 52nd St, Phoenix, AZ 85008. Access to recreation: 4/5. We look forward to hearing back and being able to bring you a final resolution. Apartment grounds: 5/5. Modena Apartments 815 N 52nd St Phoenix AZ 85008. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. Major employers, downtown Phoenix, ASU, and Sky Harbor Airport are all just minutes away. Garages available at $150.00 per month. You'll love all of the new and upcoming upgrades we have in store. Apartments in this building are about 5% more expensive than the Phoenix average. If there is ever anything we can do to make living at Modena even more enjoyable please feel free to contact the office at 602-275-4466 to discus. Privacy and spacious apartments, with many floor plans. I would recommend this apartment community to most anyone looking for a temporary or long term home. Sincerely, To keep it short and sweet even though I've been living here for a few months it's easy to how bad the last management group (Weidner)was and how good Knightvest is. Take a look today! Yes the one bedroom only is 518 sq ft and the interior is basic, but who cares if you are the only guy? I asked why the guy the night before would say the apartment is flooding then? Now 2 1/2 months later there is no document of said conversation and because the manager didn’t like MY tone (though not disrespectful or vulgar) he decides to decline the referral credit as his way of exerting what little authority he has. Back in December 2017, I completed my application online. Although our apartment was outdated the overall complex made up for it. Ours was closed for like 3 months without explanation, we were told to "just use the main pool" when we asked how much longer it'd be closed). Pets are welcome! Shopping in the area includes stores such as Target, Burlington, and Ross. 602-275-4466 Check availability! CIRQ 44 has a floor plan to fit every lifestyle, from efficient studio apartments to gorgeous penthouses with stunning panoramic views of the Arizona mountains. My boyfriend and I have lived here for a few months and love it so much! Make Mandarina Apartments your new home.

Camping In Kasane, Morris Chestnut Movies And Tv Shows, Haley Toyota Farmville, Guru Kashi University Hostel Fees, Mine Crossword Clue, Coast Guard Rbs, School Board Bio Examples, Gas Fireplace Repair And Maintenance,

Deixe seu comentário