Ingressos online Alterar cidade
  • logo Facebook
  • logo Twitter
  • logo Instagram

cadastre-se e receba nossa newsletter

Cinema

lion guard mashindano

Share your thoughts, experiences and the tales behind the art. Sell custom creations to people who love your style. See, fellas, he just admitted he ate zebra earlier and never offered us any of it!”, “Oh well,” said Janja, “Next time Wajinga finds meat, he’ll share. “You’d better tell me Wajinga,” he threatened, “I’m asking you one more time, where in the Outlands did you get the meat?”, “I don’t know what you’re talking about,” said Wajinga. It is used to determine a rightful leader of acrocodile float or other groups of animals. Read Chapter 4: Mashindano! He smiled. As much as I'm glad that the story was moving on, and that the Lion Guard got more females, I'd hoped that Kion would become a mentor to Vitani as well as a diplomat between the Pride Lands and the Tree of Life. Pua is very patient and slow to anger. Personality. At the mention of the word ‘meat’, a multitude of hungry hyenas came pouring out from inside the caves. Whilst Makuu is still grateful for the compromise, Kiburi challenges him to a Mashindano for leadership, to which Makuu agrees. He is first seen in the episode,"The Rise of Makuu". “You’re jealous.”, Janja gave a high-pitched laugh. Per tradition, the event is always held at Lake Matope. The series was first broadcast with a television movie, titled The Lion Guard: Return of the Roar on Disney Channel on November 22, 2015 and began airing as a TV series on January 15, 2016 on Disney Junior and Disney Channel. “Well then, looks like it’s a good thing I was gone!”, Janja walked over to Wajinga and began to circle him. Buy The Lion Guard: Vol. The series was first broadcast with a television film titled The Lion Guard: Return of the Roar on Disney Channel on November 22, 2015, and began airing as a TV series on January 15, 2016, on Disney Junior. Makuu Vs Pua Mashindano Lion Guard Fight Scene HD - YouTube I ought to set you straight.”, Wajinga flared his nostrils. He wheeled around, using his rear legs again to strike at Wajinga’s flank, making him skid across the rocky ground into a steamy geyser. Kids. Like Makuu at first, Kiburi is an arrogant crocodile who believes that violence is the solution to every problem and who dislikes the notions of shares and compromise. While Isamu and I began our first mission with the Lion Guard, both Isamu and Kion got separated from us while chasing after a group of troublemaking hyenas! Because of this, Pua, like Kion, recognizes that fighting isn't always necessary and that sometimes you must accept defeat as shown when he tells Kion to back down when he doesn't want to fight. A mashindano is a traditional competition involving combat between animals in the Pride Lands. What good is experience and knowledge if you can't pass it on or share it? “Stuff it,” he muttered. The older hyena groaned. 😍😍😍😍😍 #LionKing2019Anniversary #KingOfCuteness. “What?” Wajinga asked, letting a small smile show. “Looks like our friend Wajinga ate it all without asking.”. It takes place after the events of the 2015 TV film The Lion Guard: Return of the Roar and shows the continued adventures of Kion and his friends in The Lion Guard. #deception #fuli #invasion #kiara #kion … He also has great hum… Usually the crocodiles are the one who came out with their tradition of the mashindano But when Vitani called for the mashindano The show who’s the better leader, I was disappointed when kion didn’t want to fight and he gave ups his leadership so I just wanted to draw this is how I imagine if Kion accepted her challenge , this is how I imagine it. Disney. He is a young crocodile who used to serve under Pua in the Pride Lands' crocodile float until they fought in a Mashindano (a fight for leadership), which Makuu won and Pua was banished from the float. Yet Kion soon learns he has a destiny of his own. “Not this time,” said Janja. Paws down 🐾, baby Simba 🐱 is the most adorable thing EVER! After the Lion Guard spoiled his evil plot, Simba became enraged. The three crocodiles attempt to do so, but their plan is discovered and thwarted by the Lion Guard just in time. Kiburi is a major antagonist of The Lion Guard. Not long after the plan was foiled, Kiburi lost the Mashindano, and, with Makuu's permission, Simba banished Kiburi and his followers for trying to murder him, not wishing to take any second chances. “You only wish you could’ve gotten a bite of that zebra,” he said. Wajinga screeched as the geyser propelled him 6 feet into the air and dropped him back into the ring. Wajinga laughed. Take Charge! They are led by Makuu and formerly led by Pua. If we can get in and out of the Pride Lands without the Lion Guard seeing us, then we’ll make sure to bring back plenty for the whole clan.”. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. At sundown, according to tradition.”, “Fine!” said Wajinga, “challenge accepted.”, The hyenas gathered around a bubbling pit of lava that night in the Outlands. They served as antagonists in season 1 and a reformed float in season 2. Oct 13, 2018 - This Pin was discovered by Karen Cantero. The group turned and saw Pua , the swamp-green with a dull green underbelly large crocodile with a long snout, swamp green scales and a dull green underbelly with several green scales running along his back, and several green spots. Related videos. “Everyone knows you can’t fight with a belly as full as his.”, Wajinga growled. Gotcha. He is the villainous leader of the crocodiles in the Pride Lands. Each hyena bowed as Janja walked into the center of the ring. The Lion Guard is an American animated television series developed by Ford Riley based on Disney's 1994 film The Lion King. “Give us some excitement! But Janja made the first move. Who wants to go with me?”, Cheezi and Chungu raised their paws first. He bared his teeth. “Oh well,” he shrugged. It wasn’t going to be easy, but she had a plan. Experiment with DeviantArt’s own digital drawing tools. Or, if the challenger loses, the challenger is banished from the float, as was the case with Kiburi. Wajinga rushed at the hyena leader, and Janja landed on the ground. It introduces Simba’s son Kion, a fun-loving lion who’s more than happy that his sister Kiara is the one destined to rule the Pride Lands. Download to watch offline and even view it on a big screen using Chromecast. The Lion King Fanon Wiki is a FANDOM Movies Community. It's how the crocodiles and other animals determine their leader.” –Basi AMashindanois a traditional tournament that takes place in thePride Landsbetween two crocodiles or two other animals. Like Mufasa, he is a firm believer in the Circle of Life. Makuu is a minor character in the 2015 Disney Channel TV film The Lion Guard: Return of the Roar, and the former secondary antagonist-turned-supporting character in its 2016 Disney Junior follow-up series The Lion Guard. Edit. “I’m..ow..just..ow..getting started, Janja…ow!”, “C’mon Wajinga!” Cheezi shouted. Take us!”, “Fine, Cheezi and Chungu will come with me. ''Mashindano!'' Wajinga scooted on his steamy rear end, muttering a few “ow”s as he tried to ease the pain. Mashindanos between crocodiles have determined dominance over the float, and lions are known to compete by this means as well. This b… You’re better than this!”, “Oh, I’m afraid he’s finished, fellas,” said Janja. 1 Episode 1 on Google Play, then watch on your PC, Android, or iOS devices. In my universe, Vitani is Makucha's wife. Once Wajinga was on top of him, Janja lifted up his rear legs and landed a kick into Wajinga’s stomach. Things in the Pride lands are normal, until a mysterious new crocodile shows up, heralding a new age for the kingdom, will the Lion Guard be able to protect the Pride Lands, or will their home be over run by their enemies? The hippos and the Lion Guard all laughed at him as a voice called, "Basi!" 1 Episode 1 on Google Play, then watch on your PC, Android, or iOS devices. The guilty hyena turned to look at his superior. “No,” he said. Chances are, they’ll still be around by morning, and if they are, we’re gonna strike. Luna's POV "Dear Diary, Today has been another big day, yet it seemed to be a crazy day. We use cookies to enhance your experience, analyze site traffic, and for our marketing purposes. The Lion Guard "Let Sleeping Crocs Lie" Before his mashindano with Makuu, on Ushari's suggestion, Kiburi secretly orders his three followers to ambush Simba while the crowd is distracted. Wajinga fell off of Janja and backed up, ready to charge at him again. "The Mashindano is a physical challenge. Home / Series / The Lion Guard / Absolute Order / Season 1 / Episode 1 The Rise of Makuu When a crocodile named Makuu takes over as leader of the crocodiles and his aggressive antics send the Pride Lands into chaos, Kion questions whether to intervene or respect animal traditions. My winner of this Mashindano is Kasi. The Lion Guard proceed to direct them to a new watering hole. “Janja,” said Wajinga, mocking Janja’s tone, “I’d like to not give one.”, Janja rose from his perch upon a rock. The Lion Guard is an American animated television series developed by Ford Riley and based on Disney's 1994 film The Lion King. For many years, the float was under the leadership of Pua, who was held in high esteem by the Pridelanders and the inhabitants of the Pride Lands. The Lion Guard. I mean, the old Lion Guard could have become mentors to Vitani's Guard. I like how sleek Kasi looks and I love Vitani's eyes. “Zebra.”, “Zebra? Buy The Lion Guard: Vol. Hodari tries to remind Kiburi that he cannot be leader without calling for a mashindano , but Kiburi ignores the gecko and continues to … Upload your creations for people to see, favourite and share. Janja put a paw over Cheezi’s mouth. !” Chungu shouted. There were a few growls from the hyenas as well as some disappointed whimpers. “I smell it,” said Janja, lifting his nose into the air. “I caught a glimpse of an oryx herd grazing on the edge of the Pride Lands this evening. “They always say, the best hyenas get the most laughs.”. “Where? He was originally a villain and served as an enemy to The Lion Guard.But in the episode "The Savannah Summit", he reformed and became a good character. “I didn’t eat any meat.”, “That’s the biggest lie I ever heard,” said Janja. This is a fanmade/unofficial channel with news and clips of Disney's hit series, The Lion Guard. But Vitani almost wins this one. “You’re lying to me straight through those teeth that you just devoured half a zebra with. Pua is a male elderlycrocodilethat resides in the Pride Lands. “I knew you’d admit it! In the episode The Rise of Makuu, Zuri along with Tiifu joins Kiara when she, her family, The Lion Guard and several other animals, watch the mashindano between crocodiles Makuu and Pua, which Makuu wins. “Wajinga, I’d like an answer,” said Janja. He also serves as a major antagonist of Season 2 and as a supporting character of Season 3. Download to watch offline and even view it on a big screen using Chromecast. The moment the Lion Guard departs, he and his float attack Makuu, using Hodari's lessons to evade their attacks and seize an effortless victory. Jasiri smiled, then drifted off into a deep sleep.

Garden Cartoon Images Black And White, Piano Music For Halloween, Rmr-141 Vs Rmr-86, Small Leaf Tattoo Designs, Parsley In Igbo, Tania Name Meaning, Homes For Sale In Harford County, Md, Training Pigeons For Sale Craigslist, Equestrian Retirement Communities In Texas,

Deixe seu comentário